Collaborate with our industry experts to identify, assess and manage risk. You'll make meaningful professional contributions while developing your expertise in a dynamic team environment.
Working here means joining a collaborative, supportive team. We want your diverse perspective to help us innovate the next wave of products and solutions for our clients. You'll have what you need to succeed – from training and mentorship from senior leaders to projects that engage your skills.
What to expect
Our nine-week program kicks off in New York, where you'll be introduced to the firm, gain knowledge and insight into the business strategies and products you'll be implementing as part of our teams. You will also get to work alongside our top-tier professionals, shaping the decision-making and developing models that manage our financial reputation and regulatory performance. You'll also help mitigate and manage risk — building critical capabilities that allow the firm to manage any kind of market. Top performers may receive the opportunity to join us as a full-time analyst at the end of the summer.
• Work under the guidance of mentors and a supportive team to help you learn and grow
• Come up with innovate ideas to help our business
• Network with industry leaders, access best-in-class training and learn how all our business work together to provide excellent customer service
• Sharpen your technical skills, and finance and accounting principles
In your application, please indicate your top two choices for our risk teams:
• Counterparty Risk: Risk arising from a debtor's failure to meet terms of a contract. You'll assess those we do business with and make recommendations about their ability to repay debt obligations.
• Credit Risk: Risk to earnings or capital arising from an obligor's failure to meet the terms of contracts with the lender or otherwise to perform as agreed
• Fiduciary Risk: Risk related to fiduciary, legal, regulatory and contractual standards and requirements, and the appropriate management of conflicts of interest.
• Investment Risk: Risk of an investment return differing from the return expected — this includes market risk, interest risk, issuer risk, leverage risk and liquidity risk.
Average Monthly Income: $6,110
We're looking for adaptable team players with the initiative and insight to develop innovative risk solutions in partnership with our global clients and partners. Key skills include:
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Strong quantitative skills and a passion for investing
• Exceptional organizational skills and ability to multitask
• Strong initiative, energy and confidence
• Background in financial accounting, financial analysis or mathematics a plus
• Genuine interest in financial markets, investing and macro-level economics
• Good judgment and discretion working with highly confidential information
• Attend college/university in the U.S.
• Authorization to work permanently in the U.S.
• Minimum required cumulative GPA of 3.2 on a 4.0 scale
• Expected graduation date of December 2019 – Spring 2020