We are the central nervous system of global finance.
Born in 1981, Bloomberg is a forward-looking company focused on building products and solutions that are needed for the 21st century. As a global information and technology company, we connect decision makers to a dynamic network of data, people, and ideas – accurately delivering business and financial information, news and insights to customers around the world.
There are a lot of Engineering jobs to choose from at Bloomberg. Our mission is to make this search easier for you and help you find the right career opportunity here. Whether you’re interested in being a machine learning research scientist on the News team, a front-end engineer building new workflows for traders, or an engineer generating visualizations of financial data, there's a team at Bloomberg where you can use your expertise and make an impact.
If you’re interested in learning more, simply use the "Connect With Us" button below and we’ll work with you to determine the best match for your background and interests.
What we’re looking for:
- Comprehensive knowledge of data structures and algorithms
- Strong problem-solving skills
- An understanding of modern design patterns and proven experience applying them
- A thorough understanding of the systems you've worked on
Average Salary - $125,000 - $155,000
We'd love to see:
- Experience with relational databases
- Familiarity with open-source technologies
- Experience with distributed systems