Who We Are...
Since 1973, BPR has developed and managed unique hotels that were designed to create lasting memories. We strive to bring real passion and creativity into every project. As a family owned company, our team and hotels are a reflection of our core values: To be scrappy and hardworking, to be authentic and humble, to always seek to understand and be committed to growth.
The BPR team is a group of self-starters and outside the box thinkers. We are scrappy individuals who are committed to team growth. To us, every interaction and project is a chance to create a unique experience. It's a chance to roll up our sleeves and work with the resources we have. That's how we got our start.
Today, BPR is a company of 600 employees, with thirteen lifestyle and branded hotels, all unique to the communities they serve. Although we have grown tremendously since the beginning, the same core principles passed down from our founder remain intact. That's why we are committed to finding creative individuals who have what it takes to get the job done.
Help us build something unique.
What We Look For...
We are seeking a talented digital marketer to execute social media marketing, marketing campaigns, and to ensure the portfolio of websites are kept up to date with latest content and trends. In addition, this position will manage the company intranet content and user access.
The Key Responsibilities:
- Ensure pages on the portfolio of websites are kept up to date with the latest content.
- Regulary review pages for quality and consistency, and communicate strategies with property DOSM and General Managers.
- Execute publishing requests on the websites.
- Execute social media marketing on brand channels: Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram.
- Help understand opportunities available on social channels, develop plans for effective social use, and help manage and evolve programs, working with property-based content champions.
- Work with content and event leads to implement integrated programs to promote our content and leadership on .com and social channels.
- Work with corporate team and agencies in the physical production and execution of marketing campaigns.
- Stay current with social media trends and tools and continue to refine and define social marketing processes and practice.
- Support digital lead to manage paid search (PPC) campaigns to identify opportunities and drive click-through and conversion.
- Support the global digital marketing lead in the execution and evolution of an effective digital and integrated multichannel marketing.
- Manage the overall content and channels of the company intranet and manage access and levels of access throughout the company.
Average Salary: $58,000 - $77,000
The Model Qualifications:
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends).
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas).
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.