What you do at AMD changes everything
At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies – building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the “extra mile” to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
As a Coop Design Verification Engineer, the ideal candidate is likely to:
- Be responsible for the functional verification of a block(s) of IP cores for a state-of-the-art industry leading Data Fabric for AMD’s CPU/GPU SOCs.
- Be part of a team of verification engineers, working closely with other team members, designers, and architects to understand and verify the functionality of a given design element within the context of the block, chip, and overall system.
- Be responsible for carefully documenting and executing test plans consisting of directed and constrained-random tests to be run during simulation.
- Develop functional coverage and use feedback from code and functional coverage to enhance verification efforts
Average Intern Pay: $35.00 / Hour
Required Skills and Experience:
- Strong computer architecture background via coursework
- Strong programming knowledge (OOP - C++/System Verilog (UVM), HDL)
- Strong GPA
- Appetite to learn and contribute to a dynamic environment
Job Function / Desired Skills
- Academic or industry projects in hardware design or verification