At Adobe, we’re changing the world. How? We give people the tools to bring their ideas to life and create content that makes life more fun and works more meaningful. We give businesses and organizations the power to truly engage their customers. We're the ones behind the gorgeously designed content that streams across your laptop, TV, phone, and tablet every day—and we’re the ones who harness the massive power of big data to help companies move from data to insight and insight to action by delivering content that people crave most.
We’re a company that understands that product innovation comes from people innovation, and that’s why we invest in cultivating leaders throughout the organization. If you’re passionate about leading from where you sit, join us.
This experienced executive will play a critical part in driving talent acquisition strategies across a field organization of 4000+. Partnering with key executive stakeholders, you will lead a very talented and successful team across significant growth and scale headcount plans; influencing Adobes GTM strategy and building capability around customer engagement.
From Account Executives through to and including the professional services or Adobe Customer Solutions (ACS) organization, the execution of these career-enhancing opportunities is critical to Adobes continued success and just as importantly, the success of our customers.
What you’ll do
- Liaise with cross-functional partners across the Employee Experience organization to align with global mobility process, reporting, talent marketing diversity & inclusion, payroll and internal audit
- Partner and drive talent scouting strategies and market research
- Drive operational excellence and global alignment across talent processes & systems to align with Adobe's priorities
- Review recruiting programs for opportunities for consistency and optimization
- Lead and enhance programs and initiatives related to diversity & inclusion, internal talent, and referrals
- Partner with leaders in order to optimize programs related to performance metrics and management
What you need to succeed
This experienced leader will need a strong background in partnering with Global GTM organizations of leading Enterprise SaaS companies. Leadership and developing phenomenal talent will excite you as you lead an experienced team located in the US. You will thrive in a matrix and be able to be a voice of the field globally, aligning with the regional talent executives to ensure one story back to headquarters.
Reporting into the Global Head of Talent Acquisition; delivering on large volume requirements is table stakes, building diverse communities of talent, endorsing and sponsoring internal movement and partnering globally across the employee experience business unit globally will play a vital role in Adobes mission of changing the world through digital experiences.
- Exceptional leadership skills in a dynamic, fast-growing organization
- Very strong partnership skills up to EVP level
- Very strong operational and analytical rigor, able to use data to drive outcomes
- Strong programmatic skill set, demonstration of the ability to drive action across such areas as internal movement and diversity and inclusion
- Strong knowledge of GTM models from front-line sales to leadership, customer success and value realization.
- Able to play an extended part of Americas GTM Leadership team.
What leading at Adobe means
At Adobe, we’re passionate about developing leaders at all levels of the organization from individual contributors to people managers. Anyone who’s considering a career with us should know that we evaluate leadership based on these five capabilities:
- Demonstrating Strong EQ (Be Aware) – Having a keen sense of self-awareness is the foundation of leadership at Adobe. As a leader, we look to you to inspire teams to greatness with empathy and mindfulness of your impact on others from interns to the Board of Directors. And whether you’re in headquarters, New York, London, Tokyo or Bangalore, you’re attuned to emotional, situational and cultural surroundings and adapt your approach accordingly.
- Selecting Talent(Be a Recruiter) – You’re on top of current and future talent needs as the business evolves because one of your key goals is to build high performing teams. You do so by adopting a rigorous approach to hiring superior talent and are intentionally inclusive to attract diversity of ideas and experiences.
- Role Modeling Check-In(Be a Coach) – We don’t believe in annual reviews and rankings. That’s why feedback flows continually at Adobe. You’re an inspirational and effective coach; a leader who discusses expectations, feedback, and development regularly with your direct reports. To succeed in this role, you’ll need to address performance gaps early and effectively and be open to seeking feedback from others to improve your performance and your team’s.
- Leading Change(Be an Agent of Change) – Change leadership is what you do! You proactively identify opportunities to align team goals with organizational change. You’re great at building support for change because you communicate with conviction and you help those around you to see both the rational and mechanics for business changes and how to adapt accordingly.
- Scaling the Business(Be an Owner) – You’re someone who sees and understands the vision of the company. You’re able to articulate business strategy and develop business processes, systems and structures to make performance sustainable. Your mission is to deliver an exceptional customer experience by promoting shared goals and driving accountability.
Adobe’s Employee Experience Organization
The Employee Experience team is part of the larger Customer and Employee Experience organization. This team plays a key role in creating a vibrant and dynamic workplace that reflects our core values. The Employee Experience team helps drive Adobe’s success by enabling all of our people to do and be their best. Key areas of focus include Talent Management, Rewards, Business Partnering, Employee Resource Center and Global Workplace Solutions, supported by a strong foundation in operational excellence.
More reasons why Adobe life is the good life
- Skip those awful “performance reviews.”
- Work in a place that cultivates great leaders throughout the organization.
- Feed your brain and grow your skills with educational reimbursements of up to $10,000 per year.
- Take off for a four-week sabbatical after five years of employment. (As in “don’t even check your email the whole time.”)
- Take care of yourself and your family in times of need. We have additional company-paid time for medical, parental, maternity and family leave.
- Give up to $10,000 to your favorite cause each year, and we’ll match every penny.
- Get generous reimbursement for your favorite wellness activity. Surfing? Judo? Knock yourself out. Kayaking? Whatever floats your boat.
- Enjoy serious discounts on the Adobe software that will make friends jealous.
- Winter break? Of course. Summer break, too? Now we’re talking.
- Those “best places to work” lists love us (in multiple countries).
- Get adoption assistance, backup childcare, pet insurance, commuting reimbursement, and more.
- The work is awesome. The people are awesome. We think there’s no better place to make an impact.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you’re looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.