As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
SAP Ariba SAP Ariba is the world’s largest business commerce network. We help companies extend their business commerce processes into the cloud, where they can use our solutions and Ariba Network to work more efficiently and effectively with their trading partners. Together with SAP we are combining the best of both companies to fuel a whole new way of doing business in today's networked economy. Join us at www.ariba.com. The SAP Ariba Marketing organization is a dynamic team leading the growth efforts for the business through brand awareness, pipeline delivery and solution and customer marketing. We are seeking talent that is best-in-class to join our team of high performers and really great people.
Job Description Overview:
SAP Ariba is seeking an experienced marketer to lead the network marketing function for Supplier Marketing and align to the overall integrated marketing strategy for our Supplier side of the business. SAP Ariba supplier solutions includes industry leading business selling and fulfilment solutions on Ariba Network, the world’s largest business commerce platform. SAP Ariba supports a highly diverse customer base of over 2 million selling organizations, ranging from Fortune 500 to small local companies, in over 115 countries world-wide. A successful candidate will have excellent strategic marketing, execution and leadership skills in driving go-to-market strategies to support aggressive growth targets to build awareness and demand over the next several years. The person in this role should be an innovative marketer and have strong stakeholder management abilities.
• Lead and develop network marketing programs, as well as derivative network marketing content, e.g. messaging, supplier enablement, etc. • Serve as a key champion internally and externally for the SAP Ariba Network to elevate the overall network value proposition at all levels • Work closely with Ariba Customer Organization and Supplier Account Management Organization in developing strategic marketing content and programs to drive onboarding, supplier enablement, engagement and revenue-generating initiatives • Drive innovations for network marketing including new channels ie: buyer led supplier content, buyer as a channel content, digital experience, thought leadership positioning etc • Coordinate with other solution marketing functions to align overall marketing strategy across the Ariba network (ie Buyer and Supplier marketing needs) • Drive the strategy development of network marketing collateral, such as presentations, data, infographic, videos, etc., as well as original thought leadership pieces.
Work with product management and engineering to support product development and network innovations; develop new supplier channels to market for the SAP Ariba Network including comarketing and business development opportunities
The role demands an individual who is agile and can ramp quickly into an innovation-led, cloud/SaaS environment. The ideal candidate will have excellent marketing strategy & communication skills, a self-motivated drive, leadership skills, and the unique ability to deliver fast time-to-market with high quality and flawless execution.
The candidate must have:
• 7+ years’ experience in marketing strategy, campaign marketing or related marketing roles
• Domain expertise with partner, supplier or channel marketing functions
• Proven success developing marketing strategy aligned to integrated marketing plans
• Growth and innovation mindset; Track record for driving innovative, creative concepts from strategy through to execution
• Ability to think strategically and execute with attention to detail
• Good customer-facing skills and experience • Must be a team player, demonstrated high performer and willingness to take initiative
• Ability to develop effective working relationships across the company, including other marketing teams, sales, product management and business development.
• Bachelor's or master’s degree, with degree in business administration, marketing or related fields a plus
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.