As a market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on-premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
SAP Concur imagines the way the world should work, offering cloud-based services that make it simple to manage travel and expenses. By connecting data, applications and people, Concur delivers an effortless experience and total transparency into spending wherever and whenever it happens, so businesses can focus on what matters most.
What is SAP iXp?
SAP’s Internship Experience Project is a paid program that gives university students the space to find purpose in their careers. We believe that through placing passionate people on the right teams, providing leadership and learning opportunities, and working on impactful projects, the purpose is born. Piqued your interest?
Three reasons to apply for SAP iXp:
- No more fetching coffee: Work on in-depth projects, emerging products and technologies that drive business results.
- Lifelong learning: Meet with mentors, make new friends and attend learning sessions from diverse subject matter experts.
- Gain visibility: With iXp in your title, you’ll have a global network of SAP leaders, entrepreneurs, and career development opportunities at your fingertips.
What you’ll do:
- Position Title: iOS Software Mobile Engineer
- Location: San Francisco, CA
- Expected start date to end date: June 11th – August 17th
We hire Mobile Interns who are passionate about solving problems and impacting millions of end-users. We recognize that Intern contributions fuel some of our greatest innovations. That’s why we assign students to our toughest challenges and most forward-thinking projects. This summer, we are looking for an intern to:
- Develop shipping code for the consumer-facing TripIt iOS app, available in the Apple App Store.
- Collaborate with Product Managers, UX Designers, Mobile and Platform Engineers on new features and functionality.
- Example project: our last intern implemented a new feature which allows TripIt users to selectively share their individual travel plans (rather than their entire trip).
Who you are:
We’re looking for someone who can challenge the status quo and likes to stay curious. You enjoy working on meaningful projects and are energized by lifelong learning.
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Experience programming in Swift and familiarity with object-oriented programming principles.
- Proficiency in Xcode and iOS development tools.
- Familiarity with web APIs, RESTful services and JSON.
- Passion for user friendly interfaces and interactions.
- Bonus points for having published one or more apps in the Apple App Store.
What you can expect from us:
- A summer packed full of events to ensure Interns understand our technologies, our competitive landscape, our culture and our leadership philosophy.
- Relocation and housing assistance (on a case by case basis)
- Paid holiday time
- Well-stocked offices with snacks, sodas and candy
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.