This position will be ultimately responsible for the management of the daily running of all IT, AV and Cinema systems, applications and facilities of East Coast US Soho House sites. To ensure that all technical aspects are working as required. Supporting the senior management team as needed.
- Management of the new sites design, specification, review and build process through the Head of IT & AV Development and directly where required.
- Coordination and management of upgrades, migrations, installations, and changes at sites.
- Ensuring documentation is up to date in line with company standards.
- Management of routine maintenance to ensure highest levels of uptime across all system and applications.
- Take responsibility for PCI-DSS, ISO 27001 compliance as well as general and local governance requirements.
- Execution of company policies specifically in regard to data protection, information security, best practices.
- Work with UK Support Office to ensure that company strategy is followed.
- Manage the relationship between US sites and Micronet and/or any relevant outsourced IT Support companies.
- Management of vendors for direct purchases as well as where support is purchased; specifically, Oracle for POS and PMS. Ensuring the third-party suppliers meet or exceed contracts SLAs. Ensuring that SLAs are within company expectations.
- Maintain an excellent understanding of hospitality applications, interfaces, and dependencies in regard to Soho House use and expectations.
- Manage and monitor in-house equipment and usage.
- Making independent decisions on all issues relating to the department and properly communicating needs/issues/solutions to Head of the House IT - North America.
- Oversee the regional IT & AV Department, including direct reports as well as operations staff on sites.
- Travel to all regional sites on a regular and as required basis.
- Taking a hands-on approach when required.
- Assigning priorities to tasks and issues and acting accordingly.
- Performs other duties as assigned by manager.
- Computer Science or related Degree preferred or minimum of 3+ years related experience at the level of IT Manager
- Must be familiar with Micros 3700, Simphony, Opera v5, ORS, IP Phone systems, Firewall, Network Switching and Routing, and WLAN.
- Knowledge of Book4Time, Sage, SalesForce, and Delphi FDC or Delphi a plus.
- Must be technically competent with the ability to address company's computer, Internet, software, network and network security, AV, Cinema needs.
- Must be able to work under pressure and trouble shoot problems quickly.
- Flexible schedule.
- Detail oriented.
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.