Digital Production Intern
The Digital Production Intern will ensure overall accuracy and quality of copy and imagery on the website. We are seeking a detail-oriented person who demonstrates an interest in web and digital production. This person will take the lead on identifying errors, changes and overall quality assurance on the Schoolhouse Electric & Supply Co. website.
- Execute imagery updates.
- Audit copy and imagery, reporting any issues of clarity or proper specifications.
- Perform quality control on site and submission of issues to the web team.
- Participate in and contribute to team meetings.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- College, with some coursework in journalism, communications or digital media preferred.
- A demonstrated interest in Digital Media.
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong organizational skills.
- Digital media and web publishing experience.
- HTML and Excel experience preferred