Shield Healthcare has been a leader in medical supplies since 1957 and is a service organization dedicated to fulfilling the medical supply needs of consumers and the caregiving community with a focus on customer satisfaction. We have an overall satisfaction rating of 99% and take pride in maintaining that score. Over the years, Shield HealthCare has expanded nationally with current service locations in California, Colorado, Illinois, Texas and Washington.
We have an immediate opening in our Valencia, CA corporate office for a Vice President of Marketing. The Vice President of Marketing will be responsible for all corporate marketing and product management activities, the analysis of existing marketing strategies, the design and implementation of new marketing strategies, building and enhancing corporate and product branding, creating a cohesive and coordinated brand strategy, and creating a communications strategy.
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Personal, Sick and Vacation Days
- Flexible Spending Account
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Education Assistance
- Employee Discount
Salary: $173K Plus
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Operations management of marketing team promoting corporate objectives for all products and services.
- Management of the strategic planning process
- Building and enhancing corporate and product branding
- Oversee all corporate communication channels including print and internet media
- Lead the planning and execution of teams charged with driving the strategic planning, project management and seamless execution of integrated marketing and communication strategies
- Ensure overall strategies are communicated to and implemented across the corporation in a consistent way that reflects the brand
- Provide leadership to market development through geographic expansion and market penetration with current products and services
- Manage statistics, analytics, innovation and process improvement initiatives to impact success
- Monitor and control outcome of strategic marketing plan and department budget, adjusting plan based on successes, failures, and changes in the external environment
- Bachelor’s Degree required, MBA preferred
- 10+ years marketing experience with recent management level responsibility
- Highly developed organizational, communication, planning and leadership skills
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills
- Proven ability to set measurable goals and use sound decision making skills
Career-minded individuals will find our business challenging and our reputation for excellence just one of the rewards we have to offer. To further enhance this tradition of excellence, our employees participate in continuous training and development programs in a variety of disciplines.