Senior Product Manager IoT Devices and Solutions
Mojix, Inc., a leading global provider of IoT-based solutions for retail, logistics and manufacturing, seeks an experienced Product Management professional to manage and drive our product line, including RFID and other devices, embedded software and related cloud-based applications.
This role requires experience in best practices in product management, including Agile product ownership, and the ability to work with customers, sales, professional services and engineering teams located around the world. A collaborative, open-minded, team-oriented approach is critical.
The Product Manager will report to the Vice President of Product and will be based in Los Angeles, CA.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a related field
- 3 – 10 years of experience managing products or services typical of IoT, distributed systems, sensor networks and/or RFID solutions
- Experience managing the product lifecycle from concept to EOL
- Exceptional leadership, negotiation and communication skills
- Ability to travel 25% to 30% domestically and internationally to meet with customers, developers and field personnel domestically and internationally
- A collaborative, open-minded, team-oriented approach is critical
- Experience in retail or retail supply chain is a plus
- Work directly with customers, sales, professional services and partners to understand user needs and to define a product and services roadmap to address them
- Write MRDs and collaborate with Engineering on ERDs and test plans; work with Engineering to make technology/business tradeoffs
- Drive software development using agile methods and collaboration with the development team
- Own and manage the requirements process and product backlog; be the product owner
- Develop and execute go-to-market plans addressing product, pricing, channel, messaging, competitive positioning and promotion
- Define, promote internally and gain executive approval for strategies, policies and plans