Join the Information Technology team at New York’s #1-ranked hospital.
This is your opportunity to provide world-class technology solutions that will directly impact the quality of a patient’s life. At New York Presbyterian Hospital Information Technology is at the forefront of our patient experience. Joining our team will give you the opportunity to develop your career while creating solutions and services that will improve the welfare of others. If growing your career in technology while creating solutions that improve the lives of others inspires you, then a career at New York Presbyterian Hospital awaits you.
This is an exciting opportunity to work on the most cutting-edge projects in current Healthcare Information Technology for one of the best hospitals in the country. We are seeking a talented and motivated Senior Web Developer to become a part of our award-winning Web Development Team. In this role, you will implement mobile and web-based applications for patients and healthcare providers. To succeed in this role, you should be a strong self-starter who is passionate about transforming healthcare using innovative information technology, solving real problems, developing awesome apps and creating the amazing user experience. You should have excellent analytical and organizational skills, a solid understanding of modern web and integration technologies and good knowledge of Web User Interface best practices.
- Expert knowledge of the Microsoft technologies, including .NET, ASP.NET, MVC, MS SQL Server, WCF, ASP.NET Web API.
- 5+ years of demonstrable software development experience building and maintaining web-based systems
- Expert knowledge of Object Oriented Principles and Design Patterns
- Expert knowledge of database design and development
- Expertise in n-tiered web architectures, SOA and related technologies (XML, SOAP, REST, JSON, etc.)
- Experience in authentication and encryption methodologies
- Experience developing software using Agile/Scrum methodology
- Experience integrating complex systems with external vendors
- Strong interpersonal skills, written and verbal communication and independent time management skills
- Microsoft and other technical certifications not required but highly desired
- Examples/portfolio of work required
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline or related work experience
Security Clearance Required: No
Visa Candidate Considered: No
Base Salary - $133K+
Full-time Benefits - Full
Relocation Assistance Available - No
Commission Compensation - No
Bonus Eligible - No
Overtime Eligible - No
Interview Travel Reimbursed - No
5+ to 7 years experience
Seniority Level - Mid-Senior
Management Experience Required - No
Minimum Education - High School Diploma or Equivalent
Willingness to Travel - Occasionally