Mobile Application Developer
This is your opportunity to provide world-class technology solutions that will directly impact the quality of a patient’s life. At New York Presbyterian Hospital Information Technology is at the forefront of our patient experience. Joining our team will give you the opportunity to develop your career while creating solutions and services that will improve the welfare of others. If growing your career in technology while creating solutions that improve the lives of others inspires you, then a career at New York Presbyterian Hospital awaits you.
As a part of our talented and collaborative Mobile team, you will lead the design, development, and maintenance of cutting-edge innovative mobile and web-based applications to help to solve challenging health care business needs. You will analyze functional requirements, provide estimates and design systems, develop code, define and execute test scripts, and coordinate deployments for complete mobile project lifecycle. You will have an opportunity to develop new exciting applications in the agile environment from the ground up, define technical architecture for mobile applications, build the proof of concepts, evaluate vendor offerings and explore and learn new technologies and ideas.
You will also help us to build out and evolve our mobile app roadmap and Mobility Center standards. We offer true work-life balance, along with the opportunity to work on exciting and innovative projects with a great team and access to great career potential and training opportunities.
- Expert knowledge of web technologies including.NET, ASP.NET, MVC, MS SQL Server, WCF, ASP.NET Web API or 3 years of hands-on hybrid mobile development experience. We will help you to get up to speed with mobile development tools if you are a talented developer and are willing to learn!
- Experience with IT architecture planning, software development methodologies, automated testing and deployment and large scale integrated web and mobile systems implementations and upgrades in an enterprise environment.
- Comfortable using Agile SCRUM software development methodology
- Experience with selecting and managing external software vendors
- Strong business and technical acumen
- Microsoft and other technical certifications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Three to five years of previous work-related experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline or related work experience
Security Clearance Required: No
Visa Candidate Considered: No
Base Salary - $133K+
Full-time Benefits - Full
Relocation Assistance Available - No
Commission Compensation - No
Bonus Eligible - No
Overtime Eligible - No
Interview Travel Reimbursed - No
2+ to 5 years experience
Seniority Level - Associate
Management Experience Required - No
Minimum Education - High School Diploma or Equivalent
Willingness to Travel - Occasionally