Do you want to grow with us? At DXP we are passionate about what we do and driven to be the best solution for our industrial customers. Since 1908 DXP has been dedicated to the highest quality of customer service through our expertise of the products we distribute and the technical services we perform with a sense of individual pride and company spirit. Throughout your career with DXP, we will encourage and empower you to take an active role in identifying and driving your development, so you feel total confidence in your ability to achieve ongoing success. We aspire to be the best solution for the Industrial customers' needs for MROP products and services through our Innovative Pumping Solutions, Supply Chain Services, and Service Centers.
By applying to DXP, you will have the opportunity to speak with some of the most respected professionals in the industry.
Financial Reporting Analyst
The Analyst is responsible for assisting with internal and external financial reporting activities, including assistance in the preparation of quarterly and annual financial reports, reconciliations, variance analysis and quarterly earnings call. The ideal candidate will have the industrial distribution operations knowledge, management reporting, and experience utilizing P21, Syteline, and Microsoft Dynamics.
Responsibilities of the Financial Reporting Analyst include, but are not limited to:
- Prepare supporting documentation and analysis for portions of SEC filings (10-Qs, 10-Ks, 8-Ks Proxies and Annual Reports), including preparation of footnotes and/or MD&A disclosures.
- Lead or assist in Daily, Weekly and Monthly internal and external reporting requirements.
- Analyze and review data submitted by divisions/business units for quarterly consolidated financial reporting, including account fluctuation analysis.
- Prepare monthly/quarterly management reports using Excel and key software/reporting tools.
- Assist and prepare financial packages for quarterly earnings calls
- Interact with internal and external auditors during quarterly reviews and annual audit.
- Assist in special projects such as acquisition support, technical research, debt, derivatives, audit preparation, and financial reporting.
- Assist in the month-end closing process including consolidation.
- Update and develop accounting policies and procedures.
Qualifications of the Financial Reporting Analyst include but are not limited to:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting/Finance.
- 2+ years of relevant experience in public accounting, audit senior preferred with data mining experience and or relevant prior experience.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills (Excel and Word).
- Strong organization/time management skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment meeting deadline requirements.
- Excellent verbal and writing skills.
DXP is always looking for individuals who want to join a team of employees who have the desire to achieve remarkable accomplishments together. The culture of the organization is supportive and goal oriented with high expectations, yet it is an environment where the team spirit inspires everyone to do their best. All DXP employees play a vital part in the organization and are treated with respect.
DXP offers a comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending, 401(k), paid holidays, Life and Disability Insurance, and additional supplemental products. EOE/M/F/D/V