- Design and develop device drivers, libraries and management utilities for storage solutions using Broadcom Emulex storage interface cards.
- Understand requirements of OEM partners, work with firmware and hardware engineers to build in the required customizations
- Write/review technical documents and user guides
- Handle problems escalated from OEM partners and end users to engineering
- Guide and mentor junior engineers in the team
- Experience working with Linux internals
- Linux device driver experience
- Demonstrated experience using Linux debuggers and tools
- Knowledge of network protocols including Fibre Channel, SCSI, NVMe
- Source control experience (svn, GIT, cvs, etc.)
Additional Desired Skills
- SCSI Storage background
- Familiarity with analyzer traces
- Experience with bug tracking tools
Broadcom Limited is a diversified global semiconductor leader built on 50 years of innovation, collaboration, and engineering excellence.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.