Founded in 2000, Sofbang is a leading solutions provider and system integrator of the Oracle Cloud Platform, Oracle Mobile and Oracle Fusion Middleware suite of products. Sofbang specializes in providing enterprise customers with dynamic mobile, cloud and middleware solutions.
Responsibilities and Duties of IT Marketing Manager
- Communicating technical concepts in a compelling, persuasive manner to evaluators.
- Support executive team in determining win strategy and evaluating the company’s ability to win awards based on RFP and proposal analysis.
- Support development and refinement of templates, and standardized processes to streamline task order proposal development.
- Coordinate government contracting bid processes and requirements, task orders and how proposals are evaluated.
- Analyze RFP requirements, and synthesize information to support the development of win themes and value propositions.
- Professional interaction across all levels of personnel, including executive leadership, and technical subject matter experts.
- Often working on several projects concurrently, with large, complex proposals
- Experience in aligning and driving marketing efforts with business goals
- Organize promotional events at trade shows and other venues, coordinating with our staff to ensure prompt delivery of materials and merchandise
- Hire and train a team of marketing associates to coordinate events and conduct outside sales
- Identify weaknesses in existing marketing campaigns and develop pragmatic solutions within budgetary constraints
- Communicate with senior management about marketing initiatives and project metrics, as well as to brainstorm fresh strategies
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Communications or related field (MBA preferred)
- Prior Experience in Marketing with an IT Company is a must.
- 3+ years in marketing and promotion
- Ability to work flexible hours, including some evenings and weekends
- Excellent communication and decision-making skills
- Familiarity with online content marketing and social media development strategies
- Paid time off such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Health/Dental/Vision insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
Job Type: Full-time
- Oracle: 3 years (Required)
- IT Marketing: 3 years (Required)
- Bachelor's (Required)