At ShopRunner, our mission is to help retailers thrive by sparking and deepening connections between shoppers and the brands they love.
Our millions of members receive exclusive benefits such as free 2-day shipping, free returns, 2-click checkout and special promotions across our network of 100+ retailers. Our retailers enjoy the power of cross-retailer network effects in the form of new customers and increased purchase frequency.
With people in offices in Chicago and Conshohocken, PA, we’re perpetrators of good vibes and great experiences for our customers, our merchants and each other.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
The ideal candidate has experience designing and implementing responsive experiences across a variety of devices. In addition, you’ll be comfortable using cloud technologies, open source frameworks, and Agile practices.
ABOUT WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Collaborate with UX team and designers to determine technical feasibility and implementation of designs
- Collaborate with product owners to determine technical solutions to meet business needs, constantly delivering value against product roadmap
- Work with back-end developers to Integrate UI with JSON APIs and other distributed systems
- Document and share technical directions, patterns and best practices with other members of engineering team
- Promote UI consistency across different ShopRunner channels, following branding guidelines
- Research and evaluate new technologies
ABOUT WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- Experience with responsive layouts, CSS grid frameworks, and CSS preprocessors, like SASS
- Experience with version control, like Git
- Experience optimizing web applications to increase speed, scalability, and extensibility
- Experience with browser testing and mobile best practices
- Comfortable working with cross-functional teams in an Agile environment and working with user stories and acceptance criteria
- Experience with Python and web frameworks such as Django or Flask a plus
We want you to bring your whole human self to work every single day. We accept you for who you are and consider everyone on an equal opportunity basis without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.