We are seeking an Electrical Engineer to join our Philadelphia office. The successful candidate should be capable of independently performing various phases of commercial building power, signal and lighting design including conceptual development, engineering calculations, documentation, specifications, and construction observations.
- Independent design and documentation of small to mid-sized projects independently.
- Work with Project Engineers on larger projects and specific tasks.
- Ensure the design and production efforts are completed within the established project budgets and schedules.
- Responsible for CAD documentation.
- Has limited contact with clients and contractors.
- Mentors junior staff and co-ops.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as required or requested.
- Position requires strong verbal and written communication skills and experience in design of electrical systems for various building types (corporate, pharmaceutical, healthcare, cultural and academic facilities).
- Successful candidates should possess Bachelors of Architectural Engineering or BSEE.
- Professional License (PE) required.
- 5+ years of experience required.
- AutoCAD and Revit experience preferred.