Trustwave helps businesses fight cybercrime, protect data and reduce security risk. With cloud and managed security services, integrated technologies and a team of security experts, ethical hackers and researchers, Trustwave enable businesses to transform the way they manage their information security and compliance programs. Trustwave delivers an automated, efficient and cost-effective threat, vulnerability and compliance management. Trustwave is headquartered in Chicago, with customers in 96 countries.
For more information about Trustwave, visit https://www.trustwave.com.
• Analyze and respond to security threats from Firewall (FW), Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS), Intrusion Prevention Systems (IPS), Antivirus (AV), Network Access Control (NAC) and other security threat data sources
• Configure, manage, and upgrade FW, IDS, IVS, IPS, NAC, Encryption and a wide variety of other security products/appliances
• Use strong TCP/IP networking skills to perform network troubleshooting to isolate and diagnose common network problems
• Respond to inbound requests via phone and other electronic means for technical assistance with managed services
• Respond in a timely manner (within documented SLA) to support, threat and other cases
• Document actions in cases to effectively communicate information internally and to customers
• Respond to needs and questions of customers concerning their access to network resources through their managed device.
• Adhere to policies, procedures, and security practices • Resolve problems independently and understand escalation procedure Required Technical Experience:
• Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
• A passion for information security and data security
• Knowledge/experience with TCP/IP networking
• Knowledge/experience with Linux, Windows and Network Operating Systems
• Knowledge/experience of Routing and Access Control Devices
• Prefer have knowledge with one or more of the following security products: Cisco, Sourcefire, IPTables, Snort, ModSecurity, Nessus, Checkpoint, ISS, Juniper/Netscreen, 3COM/Tipping Point, ClamAV or other technologies Key Competencies:
• Must have strong written/verbal communication skills
• Must be detail oriented with strong customer service skills
• Requires strong interpersonal and organization skills
• Take responsibility for customer satisfaction and overall success of managed services
• Interface with a variety of customers in a polite, positive, and professional manner.
Trustwave is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.