The HR Director is responsible for supporting the overall human resources department activities.
Experience and knowledgeable with Word, Excel and Outlook programs, ability to successfully multi-task, excellent organization and time management skills, and detail oriented.
- Able to perform a variety of confidential office administrative duties requiring a thorough knowledge of organizational procedures and precedents.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills, ability to interface with the team members, nurses, physicians, patients, and managers.
JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Create and maintain current employee files both hard copy and online.
- Maintain current information in HRIS system.
- Maintain terminated employee files.
- Responsible for the management of COBRA.
- Responsible for payroll system to include payroll processing and system maintenance.
- Coordinates advertising of positions for the recruitment of personnel.
- Performs initial screening of applicants and assist with interviewing.
- Perform background and reference checks for applicants.
- Responsible for all employment verification calls.
- Assist with new employee orientation.
- Responsible for implementation and management of worker’s compensation program including claims management.
- Assist with unemployment insurance claims management.
- Assist with disability insurance requests.
- Assist with adherence to requirements related to all leaves of absence.
- Responsible for team member parking in Pasadena.
- Responsible for coordination of Performance Evaluation program dates as appropriate.
- Assists with Safety Program.
- Coordination of relationships with temporary employment agencies.
- Reviews and verifies temporary employment company billing statements for accuracy.
- Coordinates benefit programs including the enrollment process for employees in health, dental, life, voluntary life, pension, vision, flexible spending account and other voluntary insurance plans.
- Liaison to team members as relates to employee benefits, etc.
- Reviews and verifies benefits billing statements.
- Oversees the credentialing process.
- Adhere to HRC Policies and Procedures
- Assists with other work assignments and projects as delegated by the Office Manager for Pasadena & West Los Angeles.
Abilities and Knowledge
- Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing, promote teamwork, promote positive human relations and organize with strong management/leadership skills.
- Flexible, yet organized, with the ability to exercise sound judgment.
- Maintains confidentiality.
- Ability to work in collaboration with managers, employees of all levels, and the physicians.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Maintain HRC customer service image.
- Maintain a positive attitude.
- Accept responsibility and accountability for actions.
- Assist and cooperate with administration and supervisors.
- Be proactive to eliminate crisis management.
- Maintain confidentiality in all aspects of daily work, recognizing that many confidential documents and conversations will need to be relayed.
- Demonstrate regard for the dignity and respect of all HRC team members and visitors.
- Be flexible and open to change.
- Champion effective and consistent communication, both orally and in writing.
- Coordinate efforts to work effectively with others in a manner that is productive, recognizing that this creates the continued development of the “team” concept.
- Interact with other HRC team members in a way that promotes a harmonious and cooperative working environment.
- Participate in performance improvement activities.
- Attend all meetings as required.
- Maintain cleanliness throughout the facility.
- Keep work area and surrounding areas in a clean and organized manner.
- Maintain proper attendance and punctuality to ensure that the practice operates in an efficient and cost-effective manner.
Job Type: Full-time
- Healthcare: 5 years (Required)
- Fertility: 3 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor's (Required)
Patients searching for a fertility clinic in Laguna Hills, California, will find the most advanced reproductive care in a convenient Orange County location at HRC Fertility. Patients can visit the Laguna Hills clinic for tests, treatment, and monitoring.