Purpose of the Job:
- Servicing the accounting needs of the client including but not limited to: financial statements, bank reconciliation, payroll integration, accounts payable, and other services.
- Serves as the brand ambassador of Quatrro and help initiate, maintain and develop the relationship as the primary contact and internal liaison for the clients.
- Sets a clear vision for the development of the relationship by establishing and executing a client relationship strategy that allows the client to achieve their financial goals and objectives.
Key Result Areas (Indicative and not exhaustive):
- Serves as primary contact for multiple, large, complex accounts. Delivers scheduled financial statements, providing coaching and counseling to business owners and operations managers in order to help improve margins and impact their bottom line.
- Discuss monthly financial statements, plans, and schedules as applicable with client.
Knowledge and Skills:
- 4-year degree in accounting, finance or business with accounting/finance focus (or equivalent knowledge/experience).
- Ability to manage priorities and functions, good human relations and communication skills, good data entry skills, and an understanding of and experience with personal computers, specifically Microsoft Word and Excel software.
- 5+ years of industry specific experience.
- 7+ years of accounting experience including financial statement analytics and presentation to executives.
- Business acumen and ability to communicate with individual owners, ownership groups and C level executives.
- Master’s Degree, CPA, experience with accounting software, understanding of a computer network environment.
- Previous management experience.
- Business acumen and ability to communicate with individual owners, ownership groups.
- Accounting experience within the Retail, Auto or NFP Industries.
- Experience in a business process outsourcing (BPO) environment.
- Ability to partner with customers and help organically grow the business.
- Hospitality/Restaurants: 3 years
- Retail Accounting: 3 years
- Accounting Manager/Controller: 4 years
- Atlanta, GA
Required license or certification:
- CPA or CPA Candidate