Electronic Warfare Associates, Inc. (EWA) and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunities / Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. Electronic Warfare Associates (EWA) - Government Systems, Inc. specializes in the development of advanced radar systems and radar related products for the Department of Defense and other U.S. Government agencies. Our radar programs involve all phases of development from requirements generation through hardware and software design, fabrication, integration and test.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and improve software systems.
- Manage project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables.
- B.S/M.S. Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Engineering or Computer Science.
- Generally 3-10 years of related software development experience.
- Experience working with Linux and Windows Environments.
- Software development experience with C/C++.
- Applicants must be eligible to obtain and maintain a U.S. Security Clearance.
- Experience working with Embedded and/or Real Time systems.
- Strong math background with strong analytical skills.
- Experience working with the following: C# (.Net Framework), Qt Creator, Visual Studio, Git, GitLab, GitHub, Google Test, CxxTest, xUnit, CMake.
- Experience with DoD Lifecycle development.
- Software Development experience with continuous integration, test-driven development.
Mt. Laurel, NJ