SkyTouch Technology is an early innovator in cloud-based, mobile-enabled property management system (PMS) solutions for the hospitality industry. Over the last 10+ years, our PMS software, SkyTouch Hotel OS®, has been successfully implemented in over 6,000 properties worldwide. With our proven track record, we have both disrupted the industry and changed the face of hotel operations management, becoming the premiere cloud-based PMS solution for value, scalability, and mobility through industry-leading onboarding, training, and service.
As a member of a highly collaborative agile team, the Software Engineer will help quickly evolve an existing platform and help transform it to cutting edge technology along with adding to the existing feature set. The Software Engineer will build system components for incorporation into one or more enterprise systems; key responsibilities will include analyzing, coding, implementing, and debugging software system components. This position must also be able to work within the requirements and standards set forth by the senior development staff.
- Bachelor of Science with major study in Computer Information Systems or Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent years of experience.
- 2+ years professional programming experience in Core Java and web application development
- Experience in a defined SDLC environment
- Strong understanding of testing, building and deploying applications
- experience in an agile environment (SCRUM preferred)
- MVC frameworks – Spring or Struts
- Proficiency with Git for version control
- Experience with relational database fundamentals
- Excellent written, verbal, and listening communication skills
Nice to have:
- Spring Boot
- Micro Service Architecture
- Web Services development in SOA Environment
- Atlassian Tools such as JIRA or similar
- MVC frameworks such as Angular, Ember, and Flux
- message-driven programming
- experience with or knowledge of CI/CD
- Configuration Management tools
- Messaging tools such as JMS or RabbitMQ
- SQL Server and SQL Server stored procedures