We are currently actively seeking a hands-on, Senior level Security Architect for work within Medium to enterprise level environments.
In this role, you will use your architecting skills in a strategic and tactical approach to the operation level security enterprise system by determining security requirements (which will include: planning, implementing, and testing security systems; preparing security standards, policies, and procedures; mentoring team members to ensure that security controls are functioning efficiently and effectively, more specifically in the realm of security logging, monitoring, alert management, incident handling, vulnerability and configuration management).
You will also be supporting our clients' by doing security research and development, product evaluations, consulting, project support, and any other operational tasks needed to support the overall requirements of the program and strategy.
Requirements of the right candidate:
- Experience developing and implementing test scripts within security systems
- CISSP, CISA, CISM, GSEC, or related certification(s) preferred
- Planning security systems for various technological landscapes based on best practices, evaluated security concerns, and overall client needs on a project basis
- Upgrading security systems by monitoring security environment; identifying security gaps; evaluating and implementing enhancements
- Implementing security systems by specifying intrusion detection methodologies and equipment; directing equipment and software installation and calibration; preparing preventive and reactive measures; creating, transmitting, and maintaining keys; providing technical support; completing documentation
- Maintaining security by monitoring and ensuring compliance to standards, policies, and procedures; conducting incident response analyses; developing and conducting training programs
- Preparing system security reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends
- Enhancing security team accomplishments and competence by planning delivery of solutions; answering technical and procedural questions for less experienced team members; teaching improved processes; mentoring Novacoast team members
- Determining security requirements by evaluating business strategies and requirements; researching information security standards; conducting system security and vulnerability analyses and risk assessments; studying architecture/platform; identifying integration issues; preparing cost estimates
A uniquely positioned IT services and solutions company, Novacoast is less defined by our broad range of expertise and services than by a perspective rooted in our cooperative environment of adaptable problem solving.