Business Unit Description:
Human Resources (HR) is a strategic partner to the business, dedicated to managing DTCC’s human capital initiatives, sustaining a work environment that promotes excellent performance across the organization and developing and retaining a global workforce that contributes to DTCC's strategy and business imperatives.
Responsible for functional and technical support of the Company’s existing and future HR Technology portfolio including day to day support in the implementation of new features, enhancements and fixes, the implementation of new software and the ongoing support of end-users. The HR Technology Associate will gather detailed requirements, compile business and functional design documents, execute test plans, and assist with user acceptance testing and end-user training. Additionally, this position will support other areas of HR and the business in developing complex reports and supporting downstream business processes and systems. The HR Technology Associate will also participate in the on-going transformation of the HR technology environment ensuring tools and processes continuously meet evolving business needs.
- Support end-users across the business with navigating system functionality and features, researching and resolving system errors and developing and delivering end-user training
- Assist with maintaining the HR technology portfolio ensuring on-going integrity of data through process review, security administration and audit
- Serve as an HR Technology subject matter expert in various projects including validation of all employee data, process or functional audits, identification of system requirements and partnering with other HR functional areas on system/process related work
- Participate in HR Technology implementations and projects to include development of detailed functional design documents, participating in the configuration of applications to meet business requirements, develop test plans and scripts, and conducting User Acceptance testing
- Configure the system as needed to meet business requirements.
- Lead small to medium projects by driving activities such as business requirements gathering, business process mapping and analysis, system configuration, user acceptance testing and end-user support
- Provide analytical support on ad-hoc projects, requests, and reporting.
- Interface between IT, Finance and other business partners during systems development
- Aligns risk and control processes into day to day responsibilities to monitor and mitigate risk; escalates appropriately
Leadership Competencies for this level include:
- Accountability: Demonstrates reliability by taking necessary actions to continuously meet required deadlines and goals.
- Global Collaboration: Applies global perspective when working within a team by being aware of own style and ensuring all relevant parties are involved in key team tasks and decisions.
- Communication: Articulates information clearly and presents information effectively and confidently when working with others.
- Influencing: Convinces others by making a strong case, bringing others along to their viewpoint; maintains strong, trusting relationships while at the same time is comfortable challenging ideas.
- Innovation and Creativity Thinks boldly and out of the box, generates new ideas and processes, and confidently pursues challenges as new avenues of opportunity.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in HR technology or HR technology related role
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Human Resources, Information Technology or equivalent work experience
- Knowledge of enterprise level HR, Payroll, and Reporting systems, with preference for experience in Oracle HCM Cloud (Fusion) and Oracle TA Cloud (Taleo)
- Advanced Excel skills including v-lookup, pivot tables, charts, graphing and macros
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including working with business users at all levels and in all areas of the business
- Experience balancing a dynamic workload with changing priorities, deadlines, and project scopes
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy, and analytical abilities to solve problems and issues
With over 40 years of experience, DTCC is the premier post-trade market infrastructure for the global financial services industry. From operating facilities and data centers around the world, DTCC automates, centralizes, and standardizes the processing of financial transactions across the trade lifecycle and mitigates risk for thousands of institutions worldwide.