BioFire Diagnostics, LLC. is looking for a Compensation Analyst to join our growing team! The Compensation Analyst is responsible for the development, implementation, and administration of compensation related policies and programs. Key functions of the role include:
- Auditing jobs for content and preparing job descriptions to accurately reflect job responsibilities, activities, duties, and requirements.
- Consulting and providing recommendations and feedback to department leadership on promotions, position evaluations, and group leveling.
- Developing and/or participating in compensation surveys to collect and analyze competitive salary information to determine BioFire's competitive position.
- Reviewing proposed salary adjustments for conformance to established guidelines, policies and practices.
- Recommending corrective or alternative actions to resolve compensation-related problems.
- Reviewing requests for new or revised classifications to determine appropriate salary grade assignment.
- Formulating recommendations regarding the development of company salary structure, FLSA exemptions, job revisions, and organizational structures.
- Reviewing existing and proposed statutory requirements governing compensation administration and recommending an appropriate course of action.
- Supporting special studies and recommendations on subjects such as incentive compensation, bonus plans, sales, compensation, etc.
- Supporting HR Generalists on issues related to pay and status changes.
- Supporting Talent Acquisition team for determining position ranges and recommendations for candidate offers.
- Prepares and administers company Affirmative Action Plan and makes recommendations for AA actions based on analysis of AAP data
This position requires a Bachelor's degree or higher in Human Resources or a related field. CCP, GCP, PHR/SPHR or other related certifications desired. Successful candidates will have 5 or more years of HR and/or compensation experience. Previous experience in compensations analysis, the development of compensation ranges, and compensation administration is strongly preferred.
Our ideal individuals with have strong analytical skills, attention to detail, and the ability to effectively communicate and collaborate as a member of a team. We are looking for an individual who has strong Excel skills and a strong customer service focus built on understanding the needs of our internal customers and educating them on best practices, legal issues, and company need.
BioFire Diagnostics, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information. Please be advised that the receipt of satisfactory responses to reference requests and the provision of satisfactory proof of an applicant’s identity and legal authorization to work in the United States are required of all new hires. Any misrepresentation, falsification, or material omission may result in the failure to receive an offer, the retraction of an offer, or if already hired, dismissal.