This position is an IT Internal Auditor staff position. The position will report directly to the Senior IT Auditor and indirectly to the IA Managers. The position resides in Stamford, CT and is part of an internal audit team who are also located in St. Louis, MO, Chandler, AZ, and Hitchin UK
The Corporate Office is a small, dynamic group who works closely as a team and is looking for people who can work together effectively. The role is located in Stamford, Connecticut, with easy access to I-95 with free covered parking and is accessible via Metro-North Railroad.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Participate in IT audits including assessment of SOX controls, information security, and system implementation project planning and implementation protocol.
- Review and understand audit program planning including analysis of the relevant technologies and associated risk, review of prior audit report(s), and review of internal operational reports to understand relevant business risks.
- Participate in the opening, status, exit, and closing meetings.
- Execute audit test programs and document work in detailed, high-quality work papers.
- Communicate issues and concerns to the senior auditor/audit manager, as identified.
- Hold meetings with company personnel to understand the processes and gather evidence.
- Assist in drafting audit findings and recommendations.
- Assist the senior auditor/audit manager with drafting the audit report.
- Enter audit information into the Crane Governance Portal application.
- Assist with special projects and acquisition integration projects, as assigned.
- Establish and maintain relationships with various personnel throughout the organization
Qualifications & Competencies:
- B.A. or MBA or MSC or the equivalent experience.
- 1-3 years of relevant work experience with public accounting firm, consulting firm, or internal audit desirable.
- Experience in and/or strong familiarity with the Manufacturing industry desirable.
- CISA, CISSP, CRISC, Windows Security Specialist, and/or Linux/UNIX Security Specialist desirable.
- Strong understanding of IT risk and general information security concepts and technology infrastructure.
- Understanding of Windows, UNIX/Linux, AS400, Oracle 12i ERP, QAD, SAP, Oracle database, SQL server, Hyperion, FAS, and Networking technologies desirable.
- Strong understanding of Sarbanes Oxley (SOX).
- Good understanding of business process and the ability to problem solve/recommend solutions.
- Strong English verbal and written communications skills.
- Professional presence and professional communication skills.
- Attention to detail with strong analytic and organizational skills.
- Commitment to ethical behavior and the ability to maintain objectivity.
- Team player who has a willingness to work with different members of the IA group.
- Self-motivated, self-directed, able to work independently and productively without supervision.
- Flexible, able to meet deadlines, working overtime when required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Crane Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, or national origin or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law.
Job Type: Full-time
- IT Audit: 1 year
- ERP systems: 1 year
- Sarbanes Oxley (SOX): 1 year
- CISA, CISSP, CRISC, Windows Security Specialist: 1 year
- UNIX/Linux, AS400, Oracle 12i ERP, QAD, SAP, Oracle database: 1 year