A Sales Manager will engage directly with his or her designated customers and factory team to achieve sales goals and objectives for the assigned territory. In this role, the sales manager will develop strong customer relationships and close supply agreements with OEM customers through the design-in of custom solutions.
- Develop an annual sales business plan to meet the sales target.
- Prospect, qualify, and close OEM accounts to meet or exceed annual sales goals through customers who map to Phihong’s strengths.
- Manage customer development to ensure sales goals are achieved and customer goals are met.
- Visit accounts, resolve customer problems, and make customer presentations as necessary.
- Provide account management and customer service leading to the completion of technical developments and the generation of ongoing production.
- Interface and lead factory team to success.
- Provide periodic reports to the factory including forecast information, account status, and sales opportunities.
Desired Skills & Experience
- 5+ years experience in sales, product development and customer interface in a high technology, hardware company.
- Experience in program management and familiar with product development process.
- The personal drive to self-start and work independently with minimal direction.
- Excellent time management, follow-up, and organizational skills to successfully plan and execute technical sales activities.
- Demonstrated ability to meet sales goals and overcome internal and external objections at all levels.
- Knowledge of strategic selling techniques and a "solution vs. price" approach.
- Exemplary interpersonal, verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Team oriented with a demonstrated ability to manage and interface effectively with cross-functional employee groups of all levels and competencies
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking and multitasking skills to provide superior customer service which will include off hours communications with Asia as needed.
- Detail-oriented and computer-literate in presentations, spreadsheets, and word processing.
- Willing and able to travel as required to support sales goals. Domestic and international travel will be required generally at less than 50% of the time.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering is preferred, not required
- Job Type: Full-time
- AC/DC power supply: 3 years
- sales: 5 years