This role will be responsible for problem-solving and identifying innovative solutions for customers as well as providing technical troubleshooting, and e-commerce solutions. You will be perfect for this role if:
- You are a natural problem solver who enjoys resolving clients technical issues
- You enjoy a fast-paced environment and working cross-functionally
- You want to elevate the companies ability to help its customers.
Responsibilities for the role of System Operations Manager
- Proactively identify operational opportunities to increase service quality or efficiency.
- Document warehouse processes in support of new client implementations or warehouse reconfiguration needs.
- Utilize problem solving skills and creative thinking to provide solutions for challenges that arise with the clients.
- Gather data analytics and Customer Service Feedback, review with clients performance data, costs and solutions to improve their business.
- Provide configuration assistance in support of new client implementations.
- Troubleshoot any technical issues regarding systems integration.
- Create/Modify clients shopping cart or OMS systems.
- Coordinate and test system changes and document the outcome.
- Instruct users in the proper and efficient usage of the system(s).
- Monitor, maintain and validate orders in the error file, making corrections as needed.
- Coordinate directly with clients to understand shopping cart platforms and communication controls and settings required to configure OMS database integration platform.
- Collaborate with internal teams, including Operations, Sales and Customer Support Specialists to establish plans tailored to meet each client's unique needs.
- Manage and coordinate new client implementation working as a conduit between Fulfilltopia/Client and internal implementation resources.
- Be the Primary contact for all issues and opportunities related to the client during the implementation period.
- Work cross functionally to transition and handoff customers to other parts of the Customer Service team.
Requirements for the role of System Operations Analyst
- Requires a minimum of 4+ years experience in a customer support role in software or information services.
- 3+ years of order fulfillment/ Commercial logistics experience.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent industry experience.
- Intermediate/Advanced Microsoft Excel experience.
- Excellent Verbal/Written Communication skills.
- Ability to occasionally move or lift 40-70lbs.
Job Type: Full-time
- Order Fulfillment/Commercial Logistics: 3 years
- Software/Information Services: 4 years