This position is primarily responsible for directing the daily progress of audit fieldwork and supervising assigned staff on audit assignments.
- Executes the audit planning process including assessment of risk to determine frequency and scope of future audit work, develops and updates audit programs, ICQs and permanent audit files, recommends audit scope focusing on key areas of risk and concern and manages daily progress of fieldwork including organizing, delegating and controlling work assignments.
- Provides on-site direction to staff members in the completion of audit assignments. Develops appropriate budgets and monitors audit progress to ensure audits are completed within the established time constraints.
- Reviews work papers to ensure compliance with established standards and the existence of adequate supporting documentation for the audit work completed.
- Prepares audit reports for the Manager of Audit review in accordance with established report writing standards. Reviews audit findings, recommendations and corrective action with the Manager of Audit or the General Auditor. Opines on the adequacy and effectiveness of the systems of internal control.Maintains technical and audit skill. Performs research on new audit techniques, special projects, accounting pronouncements and regulatory issues as directed.Conducts meetings with management upon commencement and completion of the audit to discuss scope and significant audit issues. Develops meaningful recommendations for management to improve the adequacy, effectiveness and efficiency of controls and operations.
- Performs special assignments commensurate with areas of general and specialized knowledge as requested by the Manager of Audit.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- All employees have the responsibility and the accountability to serve as risk managers for their businesses by understanding, reporting, responding to, managing and monitoring the risk they encounter daily as required by F.N.B. Corporation’s risk management program.
- F.N.B. Corporation is committed to achieving superior levels of compliance by adhering to regulatory laws and guidelines. Compliance with regulatory laws and company procedures is a required component of all position descriptions.
BA or BS
Minimum Years Experience:
Excellent management skills
Excellent organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills
Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Base Salary - $86K+
Full-time Benefits - Full
Relocation Assistance Available - Possible for ideal candidate
Commission Compensation - No
Bonus Eligible - No
Overtime Eligible - No
Interview Travel Reimbursed - No
2+ to 5 years experience
Seniority Level - Mid-Senior
Management Experience Required - No
Minimum Education - Bachelor's Degree
Willingness to Travel - Occasionally