SmartBrief's Java Developer will analyze SmartBrief's system requirements and will develop solutions to support our content management and advertising system processes and applications.
- Analyze, write, update and maintain computer programs and system components; develop product features.
- Maintain up-to-date documentation on processes, code and instructions.
- Conduct tests and trials to ensure that all specifications produce correct results, as well as make changes to rectify errors.
- Ensure that SmartBrief's content and advertising computer applications and systems support and work in conjunction with the company's integrated IT framework and publishing platform.
- Compile, write and maintain documentation of development processes, code, and revisions.
- Perform additional related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Engineering, Computer Science or a related field.
- 2 years relevant work experience that includes programming experience with Java web applications and SQL.
- Graduate degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related field acceptable as substitute for education and experience requirements.
- Individual should have excellent written and verbal communication skills, and demonstrated ability in working effectively in a team environment.
Security Clearance Required: No
Visa Candidate Considered: No
Base Salary - $90,000
Full-time Benefits - Full
Relocation Assistance Available - Possible for ideal candidate
Commission Compensation - No
Bonus Eligible - No
Overtime Eligible - No
Interview Travel Reimbursed - Yes
2+ to 5 years experience
Seniority Level - Associate
Management Experience Required - No
Minimum Education - Bachelor's Degree
Willingness to Travel - Never