This position will be responsible for the full software development lifecycle of Appian BPM and Java/J2EE based applications.
- Design, develop, modify, integrate, test, deploy and support enterprise-level Appian based BPM and Java/J2EE applications.
- Translate business process software requirement specifications into Appian process model prototypes and solutions.
- Support planning activities, such as impact and level of effort analysis.
- Deliver projects in either Agile or Waterfall software development methodologies, as project dictates.
- Design and implement complex enterprise integrations with industry standard technologies such as DB2, Sybase, Weblogic, LDAP/TAM, Active Directory and other internal systems in the enterprise.
- 5+ years’ experience in Information Technology.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or other related field or equivalent working experience.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in design, implementation and production support of Appian BPM applications. Work experience must be with Appian version 7.x or higher.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in design, implementation and production support of Java/J2EE applications.
- Experience with Weblogic, IBM DB2, Sybase, MS SQL Server, UNIX/Linux.
Base Salary $123K+
Full-time Benefits - Full
Relocation Assistance Available - Yes
Commission Compensation - No
Bonus Eligible - No
Overtime Eligible - No
Interview Travel Reimbursed - No
5+ to 7 years experience
Seniority Level - Mid-Senior
Management Experience Required - No
Minimum Education - Bachelor's Degree
Willingness to Travel - Never