Responsible for the day-to-day support of all IT systems, business systems, office systems, computer networks, telephone and audio visual systems throughout the hotel.
Responsible for Information Technology issues, products, and services at the property. Provides user training and support of all property/site systems, network enhancements, hardware and software support. Maintains inventory of all hardware products and software licenses, and reviews maintenance agreements.
IT / Systems Manager Duties and Responsibilities:
- A warm personality, attentive and smartly presentable.
- Committed to delivering high levels of customer service.
- Responds courteously and efficiently to queries and problems from guests and system users.
- Ensures cleanliness of all data equipment and computer rooms.
- He / She must be a self-starter, alert, energetic, responsible and flexible.
- Responsible for smooth functioning and co-ordination of vendors for Guest Internet, Property Management Systems - PMS, Point of Sale - POS, IPTV, Telephone systems and other software vendors.
- Ability to troubleshoot hardware and software problems.
- Responsible for overseeing and handling network configuration, Servers, Workstations, Networking equipment, PABX, email accounts, and also support for the underlying server/desktop infrastructure.
- Should be capable of doing Root Cause Analysis on a problem.
- Must know the Network fundamentals, general network setup and device configuration.
- Good knowledge of server hardware, Disk storage technology, I/O devices.
Degree or Diploma in Information Technology field. Along with in depth knowledge of Microsoft Operating systems, Microsoft or Cisco certification.
Applicable Microsoft certifications: MCSA, MCTS or MCITP for Windows Server, MCDST for workstations.
Experience with these Hospitality related applications and or systems (PMS, POS, Key card, PBX, Voice mail).
A minimum of five (5) years of experience in Hospitality, Operations, and IT support roles. Knowledge and experience with graphic design a plus.
Job Type: Full-time
- Hospitality: 1 year
- Information Technology: 2 years