- Answer each employment inquiry in a friendly, professional and knowledgeable manner.
- Develop and implement new recruitment strategies online and within the community.
- Schedule and conduct applicant interviews in an efficient and professional manner.
- Following the Home Instead Senior Care Standards; conduct reference checks, criminal background and motor vehicle check and drug screens on all CAREGivers.
- Create and maintain all employment records including but not limited to I-9 form, W-4 form and all other employment-related documents.
- Schedule and conduct CAREGiver orientation and all training including training required to meet Home Instead Standards and additional optional training.
- Develop engagement strategies that utilize the 5 CAREGiver needs to promote CAREGiver retention and satisfaction.
- Schedule and conduct CAREGiver annual reviews and all supervision including regular performance conversations, accountabilities and problem resolution
- Work in partnership with the Scheduling Department to coordinate CAREGiver schedules with an emphasis on creating high-quality matches and extraordinary relationships.
- Monitor, mediate, and log all client and CAREGiver activity utilizing the software system.
- Plan and successfully execute all CAREGiver meetings.
- Monitor compliance for local and federal labor and safety laws including EOE, ADA, FMLA, and OSHA.
- Conduct Service Inquiries and Care Consultations as needed following the consultative sales process.
- BA or BS required
- One year of related business experience or an equivalent combination of education and work experience may be considered
- Must possess a valid drivers license
- This position will be responsible for overseeing all of the functions performed by the CAREGiver staff
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must have an understanding of and uphold the policies and procedures established by (your corporation or business entity name), (d.b.a. an independently owned and operated Home Instead Senior Care franchise)
- Must demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to listen effectively
- Must have the ability to work independently, maintain confidentiality of information and meet deadlines
- Must demonstrate effective interpersonal skills as well as sound judgment and good decision making skills
- Must have the ability to organize and prioritize daily, monthly, quarterly and yearly work
- Must have the availability to work evenings or weekends as required
- Must demonstrate excellent organizational skills
Job Type: Full-time
- Caregiver Recruiting: 5 years
- Recruiting: 5 years