The ideal candidate must be mature, level-headed, dedicated and committed to developing a top-notch payroll department within a fast-paced, collaborative, team-oriented environment in a growing company.
- Be a team player with infallible integrity and ethical standards that embody the Company’s core values.
- Possess excellent communication skills (both written and oral).
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work well with others throughout the Company.
- Be a working manager with the ability and desire to roll-up their sleeves to get things done.
- Be technically proficient in all aspects of payroll.
The primary responsibilities and duties for this position include the accurate and efficient processing of payroll in a multi-company/multi-state environment and effective management of one payroll processing employee. Attention to detail, accuracy and consistency are extremely important. This position will also help with other duties as assigned that will support the Company and the Accounting-Tax-Finance (ATF) team.
Job Type: Full-time
- York, NY
- Construction: 5 years
- Payroll: 5 years
- Finance: 5 years