WEB OPERATIONS SPECIALIST
The Web Operations Specialist is responsible for monitoring performance of the Extron's web-based server infrastructure, diagnosing and troubleshooting issues, and ensuring that operational best practices are being followed from a service perspective. This role reports to the Director of Web Development and works closely with Extron's IT Network Administration, Web Development and Web Administration teams to ensure that all web-based systems are operational and performing optimally.
Qualified Candidates will have:
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science, Information Technologies Management, or equivalent
- 5 years experience supporting, maintaining, and optimizing web-based infrastructures.
- Extensive experience administering Microsoft Windows Server 2008 (and newer)
- Expert knowledge in the configuration and optimization of IIS 7 (and newer)
- Extensive experience configuring and optimizing Microsoft SQL Server 2014 (and newer) environments.
- A strong working knowledge of web development methodologies including SOA and ASP.NET.
Job Type: Full-time
- configuring and optimizing Microsoft SQL Server 2014: 3 years
- web development methodologies including SOA and ASP.NET: 1 year
- administering Microsoft Windows Server 2008 (and newer): 1 year
- support, maintain, and optimize web-based infrastrucures: 5 years
- configuration and optimization of IIS 7 (and newer): 3 years