Our solution foundation is based on Sitecore and Microsoft Dynamics AX. The Sitecore .Net Developer role is a great fit for a self-starter with demonstrated skills in collaborating with other IT professionals in designing, developing and supporting web applications using Sitecore.
Participate in all aspects of application development and design including analysis, coding, caching, scaling, security, encryption, performance management, error logging, testing and support.
- Collaborate with other developers and business analysts in conceptualizing and developing new software applications and enhancements.
- Consistently write, translate, and code software programs and applications per specifications.
- Design and develop both internal and external facing APIs/RESTful services for Enterprise Application Integration of applications hosted on premise and in the cloud.
- Design database schemas and stored procedures.
- Develop and maintain templates and modules on the Sitecore platform.
- Collaborate with infrastructure team
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, computer science, information systems, or a related field from an accredited college or university is preferred.
- Additional require technical skills: ASP.NET Web Forms, ASP.NET MVC, .NET Framework, WCF/Web API, Responsive web site design, AJAX, JSON, HTML, CSS & Sitcore 8.x experience preferred.
- Ability to innovate and provide functional applications with intuitive interfaces.
- Ability to interpret complex business requirements and encapsulate business logic/rules into reusable libraries.
- Strong understanding and demonstrated usage of object-oriented design concepts.
- Experience with software versioning and release management.
- Retail eCommerce experience is a plus.
- Proven ability to effectively work with a diverse group in a fast-paced, changing environment, working with both internal and external development teams.
- Ability to identify, analyze and resolve business issues through solution-oriented projects.
Base Salary - $95,000 to $120,000 *** Never repost ***
Full-time Benefits - Full
Relocation Assistance Available - No
Commission Compensation - No
Bonus Eligible - No
Overtime Eligible - No
Interview Travel Reimbursed - No
5+ to 7 years experience
Seniority Level - Mid-Senior
Management Experience Required - No
Minimum Education - Bachelor's Degree
Willingness to Travel - Never