The Territory Sales Manager is responsible for driving revenue and maintaining customer relationships within an assigned geographical area. Working remotely, the candidate must be results-driven and exhibit excellent communication skills and be able to anticipate customer needs.
Reports to the Director of Sales.
*10-15% Travel required.
Success will be measured on sales results attained monthly and quarterly.
- Proven track record of building new business and hitting sales targets.
- Ability to develop sales strategies and use performance KPIs
- 3+ years of sales experience in software, hardware, managed services, and/or IaaS/SaaS model
- Must know Salesforce.
- Proficient in Salesforce
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- Excellent communication skills
- Organizational and leadership ability
- Problem-solving aptitude
- BS/BA in Business, Marketing or a related field