Qualpath, Inc. provides integrated systems technology that comprises one of the strongest solutions portfolios in the document management industry.
What you should know about the position:
Qualpath Account Executives are responsible for selling specific business system products and services including: managed print services, multi-functional printers, document management solutions and related software.
What we want to know about you:
- Are you creative? We’re looking for talented individuals to develop lead generation strategies to create a strong prospective pipeline and to achieve 100% of quota through implementing creative sales strategies.
- Like interacting with people? Use your strong communication skills to spend your days engaging with people through both face to face and telephone prospecting and qualifying new customers in your territory.
- Driven by goals? Own your future and use your competitive nature to achieve your sales goals.
- Want to be leading edge? Identify prospective new business opportunities and upgrade existing customers by setting appointments to represent and market the very latest in office technology.
- Enjoy visibility? Talking to people is what you’ll do so you’ll need to be a natural at it and enjoy being responsible for proposals, presentations and product demonstrations.
What makes you qualified for this position:
- Having a professionally persistent ability to make repeated calls and emails to gain access to C-level buyers.
- Ability to sell value by helping customers envision how technology can save them money and/or increase productivity.
- An affinity for technology so you can use it to solve business problems.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience with at least 1 year of recent outbound business to business (B2B) sales experience with cold calling and appointment setting experience preferred.
- Proven ability to build solid working relationships with a variety of businesses, and an interest in learning new technology in an evolving industry.
- Excelling in communication, business development, relationship management, working autonomously and time management.
Job Type: Full-time
- B2B Sales: 1 year