We are looking for creative ASP.Net developers with a strong background in UI/UX for our expanding Digital Banking team. If you have an attention to detail and enjoy working in a fast paced agile environment we want to talk to you.
- Hours may vary, but are generally 8:00 am to 4:30 pm. Schedules are determined by the supervisor. This position may require a work schedule exceeding 40 hours in a week. There may be periods of “on-call” duty.
- Experience with Visual Studio, ASP.NET, SQL Server, C#, and VB.NET
- Experience integrating with 3rd party APIs and web services
- Demonstrated ability to create modern user interfaces
- Demonstrated ability to create intuitive user experiences
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work on a team
- Ability to work in an agile environment
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Level 1 : One to three years of experience required. Associates degree in computer related studies or the equivalent in education and work experience.
- Level II : Two to four years of experience required. Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university in Computer Science or related discipline or the equivalent in education and work experience.
- Level III : Three to five years of experience required. Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university in Computer Science or related discipline or the equivalent in education and work experience.
Job Type: Full-time
- Bowie, MD
- .NET MVC: 3 years
- API: 3 years
- VB.NET: 3 years
- CSS3: 3 years
- HTML 5: 3 years
- C#: 3 years