- A private investment company specializing in commercial and residential property management and development services
- Support the Investments Manager with various administrative tasks.
- Track investments in cost basis reporting, interest, dividends and understand ROC (return of capital) transactions.
- Knowledge of stock splits, mergers, warrants and convertible debt.
- Download, translate and post all transactions from the electronic custodial data feeds, client’s statements and manual sources.
- Update pricing (marketable and non-marketable) and security information including dividends, splits, bond interest etc.
Job Type: Full-time
- Calabasas, CA
- Office Manager: 2 years
- Investment Accounting: 2 years
- Bookkeeping: 3 years
- high net worth investment: 2 years