- Zurich-based Barry Callebaut Group is the world’s leading manufacturer of high-quality chocolate and cocoa products – from the origination and processing cocoa beans to producing the finest chocolates, including chocolate fillings, decorations, and compounds.
- The Human Resources Manager will effectively manage the day-to-day duties of the Human Resources function at the Dunmore manufacturing facility.
- As a member of the local management team, you will be a business partner helping design and implement various HR and operational initiatives while performing daily HR generalist tasks.
- Bachelor’s degree (Required)
- PHR/SPHR certification (Preferred)
- 3+ years of Human Resources generalist experience in a manufacturing environment (Required)
- 2+ years of Benefits, Onboarding, Orientation, Workers Comp, Talent Acquisition/Recruiting (Required)
- Knowledge of Human Resources laws and compliance regulations for federal, state, and local agencies
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- 2+ years of HRIS systems experience--SAP (Preferred)
- 2+ years of supervisory experience (Preferred)
- Safety advocate with general knowledge of OSHA regulations (Preferred)
Job Type: Full-time
- Dunmore, PA
- Benefits, Compliance, Training, Recruiting, Onboarding: 2 years
- supervisory: 2 years
- HRIS systems (SAP): 3 years
- HR Manager experience in a Manufacturing facility: 3 years
Required license or certification: