We are looking for a product leader for Indeed Incubator. Indeed.com is the #1 job site in the world, helping over 200 million people every month find jobs. Indeed Incubator is an internal new product accelerator, charged with pioneering new product ideas and assessing their viability through fast launches and empirical learning.
As a PM for Indeed Incubator you will be responsible for supervising 2-5 internal startups. You should possess a mix of technical strength, business strength, and an ability to teach and mentor new founders.
Coach internal startups as they:
- Engage in user research to understand their users.
- Flesh out ideas with wireframes and mockups (in conjunction with designers).
- Work with engineers and designers to define product requirements and ship features regularly.
- Analyze data, including analytics and a A/B testing results.
- Use data analysis to improve features and inspire new product ideas.
- Research markets and competitors.
- 5+ years of consumer mobile or internet software product management experience.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Deep understanding of web development technology.
- Outstanding data analysis skills.
- Proven leadership skills.
- Ability to make data-driven business decisions.
- Previous entrepreneurial / start-up experience a plus.
Job Type: Full-time