- Since its formation in 1969, National Rural Utilities Cooperative Finance Corporation, or CFC, located in Dulles, Virginia, has provided capital and industry-leading financial products to more than 900 not-for-profit, consumer-controlled utility systems across the United States.
- CFC has a need for a Senior Financial Analyst in the TFG - Financial Risk Management group.
- In this position you will have the opportunity to contribute toward further strengthening CFC’s Financial Risk Management framework and its core deliverables.
- Support in the production of the quarterly Asset-Liability Committee (ALCO) report and quarterly Financial Risk Management Fact Sheet
- Gather in-depth risk based quantitative analysis using the SunGard asset-liability management system
- Compile complex financial data from multiple internal and external sources
- Conduct extensive and timely financial industry research identifying emerging macro-economic and macro-financial developments and trends to assess their impact on CFC’s balance sheet and operation
- Facilitate the management of counterparty credit risk
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance (Required)
- Master’s degree in Finance is (Preferred)
- 4+ years of professional experience in corporate finance, treasury, ALM, financial risk management or capital markets (Required)
- Experience in quantitative analysis and financial modeling (Required)
- 2+ years of Advanced Excel (Expert) -- (Required)
- High level of accuracy and strong attention to detail
- Excellent written communication skills
Job Type: Full-time
- Dulles, VA
- Advanced Excel (Expert): 2 years
- quantitative analysis and financial modeling: 1 year
- corporate finance, treasury, ALM professional: 4 years
- Asset Liability Management: 2 years