To succeed in this position, you will:
- Provide excellent customer service
- Be inviting and welcoming
- Be the Brand Ambassador
- Learn the state-of-the art foot scanning technology
- Share your knowledge of shoes, feet and the latest trends in footwear
- Genuinely care about people and be a great communicator
- Have sales experience and a minimum of high school diploma
This is a full-time position with 5% Commission.
Aetrex Worldwide, Inc. headquartered in Teaneck, NJ, is widely recognized as the global leader in comfort and wellness footwear products. With fashion, function and quality at the forefront, Aetrex designs and manufactures therapeutic, casual, dress, sandal and athletic footwear for both men and women. The company developed iStep, the world’s leading digital foot scanning technology and is also renowned for its over-the-counter Lynco Orthotics, the world’s #1 foot orthotic system.
Aetrex is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent
- Customer Service: 1 year
- Retail Sales: 3 years