Nowspeed is a digital marketing agency providing innovative Digital Advertising, PPC, SEO, Social Media Marketing, Email Marketing, Marketing Automation, and Web Design solutions.
From our offices in Greater Boston, we work closely with our clients to provide solutions specially designed for their unique online marketing objectives.
- The ideal Outside Sales Representative is an experienced, highly motivated, professional who is results-oriented and focuses directly on selling to a wide range of clients in the digital marketing space.
- The Outside Sales Representative has strong consultative and strategic selling abilities, and can interact with business owners, VPs, and Directors of Marketing in addition to “C” level executives.
- The ideal candidate has a sales hunter skill set and is adept at finding new business.
- Acquire new clients through a consistent method of direct contact to decision makers using email, networking events, outbound phone calls as well as follow up to inbound leads.
- Qualify prospects, create and deliver effective sales presentations, prepare proposals and contracts, and drive sales.
- Manage prospect relationships throughout the sales cycle, from lead to client.
- Develop digital marketing solutions for clients and present sales proposals.
- Consistently meet and exceed revenue quota goals.
- Track all sales leads, provide regular status reports, and manage task lists on assigned accounts via Salesforce.com.
- Maintain a positive attitude and a high standard of professionalism.
- Consistently expand technical and product knowledge through internal training as well as staying knowledgeable via digital marketing groups and online resources.
REQUIREMENTS, EXPERIENCE, AND SALES ATTRIBUTES
- Bachelor’s Degree and minimum 3 years sales experience in a Digital Marketing B2B environment.
- Strong understanding of digital marketing.
- Demonstrated prospecting and networking skills.
- Proven ability to get in front of high-level decision makers.
- Solutions and consultative selling experience.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively.
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Exceptional organizational, written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated self-starter & results-oriented achiever.
- Highly skilled in all Microsoft Products and Salesforce.com.
- This is an outside sales position that will require travel.
- Nowspeed benefits currently include medical, dental, and life insurance, a retirement savings plan, Summer Fridays, and paid holidays and vacation time to eligible full-time employees.
Job Type: Full-time
- Westborough, MA
- Mktg Software/Dig. Mktg Sales: 1 year
- Territory Sales: 1 year
- Business Development: 3 years
- Full Cycle Sales: 3 years
- Outside Sales: 3 years
- Digital Agency: 1 year
- [knowledge of] Digital Marketing: 1 year
Required license or certification:
- Valid Driver's License