responsible for all routine, daily questions about the use of technology, including software and hardware, system setup, administration, and maintenance. We provide competitive salaries, generous benefits, a business casual work environment and fun employee outings and events. Most importantly, we offer opportunities.
- Assist in the administration of the IT infrastructure of approximately 250 PCs and users including rights management, server, network, and telephony administration.
- Provide day-to-day help desk support for all office technology to ensure all issues are resolved timely and satisfactorily.
- Provides corporate IT support covering production servers, email, backups, and all network hardware and software.
- Administration, support, configuration, inventory, onboarding and deployment of desktop PCs, laptops, mobile devices, including hardware and software configurations.
- Perform hands-on fixes at the server and desktop level, including installing and upgrading software, installing hardware, implementing file backups, and configuring systems and applications
- Maintains system security including operating system security patches, firewalls, and virus or other security related defenses.
- Work with the IT team to improve business processes to enhance the organizations use of IT resources.
- Candidate will be required to respond to after-hours requests as required in a 24x7 environment
- Demonstrates integrity without compromise, respect, commitment to excellence, collaboration, agility, and values diversity-- every day with every team member
- Ensure timely completion of all projects and initiatives
- Engage and manage outside vendor and contract resources as required
- Complete all required documentation in accordance with established guidelines
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, ability to present ideas in user-friendly language
- Must be a results-oriented team player with a friendly and positive customer service attitude
- Ability to work with a wide range of consumers with varying skill sets
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to handle multiple assignments, prioritize tasks, and meet deadlines
- 2 – 4 years of network administrator experience
- Bachelor’s degree in an information technology related field or an equivalent number of years of experience in the information technology industry required
- Solid understanding of network security best practices
- Knowledge of Virtualization, PC hardware, Windows Server, Windows desktop, Microsoft Exchange, Active Directory, Microsoft Office, SharePoint, Cisco networking, VOIP, VPNs
- Microsoft certifications (MCSA/MCSE) in any of the following areas: Mobility, Cloud Platform & Infrastructure, Productivity, and Data Management & Analytics preferred
- Advanced knowledge, experience, and certifications in Cisco products preferred
- Cisco certifications such as CCNA in several areas, CCNP in several areas preferred
- Dell Servers and desktops, Cisco hardware, including network and host security
- Backup and disaster recovery software, methodologies, and technologies (ITIL knowledge preferred.)
- Cloud computing and virtualization technologies (VMWare/Azure/SANs, etc.)Desktop support experience installing, configuring, and supporting software applications.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $97,000.00 to $127,000.00 /year
- Virtualization: 2 years
- PC hardware: 2 years
- Network Administration: 2 years
Required licenses or certifications:
- MCSA/MCSE certification
- CCNA/CCNP certification