- General Requirements
- 6+ years developing database-driven web applications with Python backends
- You agree with and would be pleased to work under our development mission statement and guiding principles.
- You can reason about software, algorithms, and performance from a high level.
- You have worked on a production-level web and database applications, preferably using Python.
- You are committed to automated testing in your software development process.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Self-motivated and have strong organizational skills
- US citizen or ability to work in the United States without sponsorship
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science (or similar degree) or ability to demonstrate comparable education & experience
- Languages & Tools on a scale of 1 (novice) to 5 (expert)
- Proficient (4): Have significant experience working with Python in a web development context.
- Proficient (4): Database Development (SQL, multiple-joins, views, triggers, stored procedures)
- Proficient (4): Common Python libraries: Django, Flask, SQLAlchemy, Celery, Requests, pytest, etc.
- Proficient (4): Writing unit and functional tests. Believing in a TDD approach is a big plus.
- Competent (3): HTML(5), CSS/SASS, web standards
- Competent (3): Distributed Version Control (Git, Mercurial)
- Competent (3): Networking fundamentals (HTTP, DNS, TCP/IP, etc.)
- Competent (3): Linux and related tools
Job Type: Full-time
- Louisville, KY
- Python: 3 years