Public Outreach is a professional fundraising agency. We’ve been working to build a sustainable charitable sector for the past 15 years and currently operate coast to coast in Canada, the United States, and Australia.
Our offices are looking for a hardworking, results driven leader to increase response and volume targets while managing a successful, motivated and empowered team of fundraising staff.
Full time Compensation:
- Relocation costs are covered
- Accommodations are covered upon arrival
- Flexible scheduling (30-40 hours a week)
- Negotiable salary - NO commission!
- Regular salary reviews and opportunities for bonuses
- Immediate access to our employee assistance program with benefits after 4 months
- 3 weeks of supportive, comprehensive training
- A commitment to in-depth and ongoing personal and professional development , career progression, industry networking and leadership opportunities.
- Work in a diverse, inclusive, positive and fun environment , day in and day out.
What we’re looking for:
- 1 year experience as a fundraising manager
- Proven track record of success in personal numbers, or leading a team
- Proven ability in achieving fundraising targets, including a current >$4PPH average
- Ability to work in collaboration with other team members
- Positive team spirit, energetic and enthusiastic attitude
- Adaptable to different ways of working, and in reacting to change
- Excellent problem assessment, problem solving skills and conflict resolutions skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to motivate and evaluate staff in meeting objectives
- Experience in face to face fundraising is an asset
- Recruit, train and hire a team of effective charity fundraisers
- Cultivate our existing staff
- Develop an engagement pitch to sign up monthly donors for our clients across neighborhoods
Job Type: Full-time
- Canvassing: 1 year
- Fundraising Management: 1 year