- Building the culture: Drive Nexient’s culture of technology athletes who are curious, collaborative, accountable, honest challengers, and enthusiastic explorers.
- Team leadership: Responsibility for day-to-day management of the HR, facilities and admin groups, managing and mentoring the team.
- Compensation management: Responsible for all aspects of Nexient’s compensation management, including designing the overall model, collaborating with our leadership on periodic reviews and adjustments.
- Benefits administration: Overall responsibility for defining and implementing Nexient’s benefits, including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) as well as other key components of Nexient’s benefits.
- HR technology leadership: We are a technology company and having great internal systems is something we’re passionate about. You will help us select and utilize key technology components to deliver a great employee experience and make our overall operation more effective.
- Employee lifecycle management: Managing the end-to-end lifecycle for our employees from CBI interviews to onboarding, career progression events, and transitioning when employees leave.
- Employee communications: A key responsibility of this role will be keeping employees up to date on key items for the company. Working with our talent operations group and marketing team, you will help create a world-class employment brand for Nexient.
- Facilities management: Responsibility for day-to-day management of Nexient’s facilities as well as projects to identify, acquire, and build out new spaces as Nexient continues its growth.
- Regulatory compliance: Overall responsibility for making sure Nexient is up-to-date and in compliance with all appropriate employment regulations.
Experience and Skills
Being a strong, collaborative leader is critical to success in this role. The following specific skills and experience are required for the role:
- 5+ years of Leadership of an HR team in a fast-paced company. A broad base of human resources experience is a must, as well as, a strong track record and the ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- A deep and up to date knowledge of industry trends, employment legislation, and organizational compliance requirements. Prior experience of Benefits Administration and Compliance management is a must
- Data driven approach and thought leadership mindset to support a high performance and growth environment. Willingness to take a hands-on, get things done approach
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to mentor team members on their continued career development
- Experience selecting and deploying web applications to drive business processes
- HR experience in a technology company or for software engineering teams is a big plus
- Professional degree and certifications in HR are a big plus
Job Type: Full-time